Sunday, May 15, 2005

just shoot me now

After a week of debating whether to go solo to the Brendan Benson show at the Troubadour on May 4th, having no luck wrangling a wingman/woman in my new town and locating not a single Benson fan among my friends, I decided not to go. So today, in the midst of a terribly below-average day all around, I discovered my beloved Jack White made a surprise appearance. I'm feeling in need of new profanity. (Via The Modern Age)


Later: A little ditty via songs:illinois to express my mood...
Mary Lorson and Saint Low - Oh Regret

2 comments:

David said...

see, if youd only have befriended me in person, we could have hit the show together. I too found no friend wanting to see him.

escapegrace said...

Did you go? I'll check with you next time before I give up on a show I really want to see.