Wednesday, May 25, 2005

dating a virgin makes you insane

I have attempted to stay out of the fray regarding Tom Cruise's manic meltdown on Oprah, but I just can't. Although I was home and able to watch the appearance, I could only stomach about ten minutes. If you take a look at this post on Defamer, you'll see why. I have followed all the speculation about promotional-partnering-as-beard, which I totally buy, but what explains young Holmes's behavior? I can only come to the conclusion that the rumors about her virginity are true. Katie is able to avoid addressing Tom's ambivalent-at-best sexuality, and Tom is over the moon that he doesn't have to fake it. Over the moon, I tell you. Oprah's lucky to have emerged without being bruised by Tom's frenzied zeal. If there's any doubt that there are some bats loose in the belfry, check out Dr. Cruise's rant that women suffering from post-partum depression are a bunch of drug-addled has-beens who are ignoring the wonder drug that will save them all: vitamins!

See Also: Nice 'n Generic Adjectives to Use to Describe Your Girlfriend When You Don't Actually Know Her That Well

No comments: