Sunday, August 07, 2005

mix post: california edition

"I came to the far West, which I had been taught by novelists and poets to think of as a place of freedom. I came, because I like freedom; I am staying because I like the climate." - Upton Sinclair

Click through with your left and then save with your right.

California Brown and Blue - Denison Witmer

California Demise - Olivia Tremor Control

California - Low

California - Lucero

California Hustlin' - Arthur Dodge

Elliot Gould Is in California Split - Head of Femur

Blurred Just the Same - The Dying Californian

I Heart L.A. Two - Subtle

L.A. City - Ox

California Plates - Scrabbel

El Caminos in the West - Grandaddy


Via largehearted boy, mystery & misery, funtime OK, scenestars, Bars & Guitars, said the gramophone, songs:illinois, Uncommon Folk
-
Former editions can now be found at the bottom of the column to your right...
-

No comments: