Monday, April 04, 2005

taking a day off from speeding through the states

I'm spending another day in Austin before moving on, so no driving for me! It's been interesting to see the way other drivers treat me & my truck on the highways. No matter how fast I'm going, everyone feels this overwhelming need to pass me. They speed by and cut in between me and the car in front of me, which is usually the only reason I'm not going faster. Millions of juicy bugs have met their maker on my windshield. I'm getting muscle strain in my ankle from the angle at which I have to hold my driving foot for hours on end. The exhaustion is catching up with me, but I've seen so much beautiful scenery and my truck is holding up well.

Cake is doing some special secret show at The University of Texas tonight and we can't find out any information about it, which is somewhat frustrating. If you know of any good places to eat in Austin, fire me a comment.

No comments: