Wednesday, April 06, 2005

safe, sound, and totally knackered in los angeles

Las Cruces > Los Angeles

Stats:
Miles: 771.27
Hours: 13
States: New Mexico, Arizona, California

I made it! My friend took a shuttle from Las Cruces back to El Paso to catch a plane to New Orleans, so I hit the road solo once again. It was the longest day yet. I was frazzled to a crisp by the end of the 13-hour drive, but many great things were awaiting me. My new home is adorable, and the bedroom alone is the size of half of my old apartment in New York. The journey's come to an end and another begins...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your arrival, Ms. I Can't Drive 55. Looking forward to more photo treats.

Anonymous said...

Whoohooo, ya made it! How is California treating you so far? Glad I could accompany you on a bit of your journey, Mademoiselle Hit the Switch (which we never did hear). Here's to the biggest pools in the Swest and incorrect "Punctuation".?! :-)