Wednesday, March 23, 2005

9 more days

More books were packed yesterday, still barely making a dent. My apartment looks like a disaster zone. I tackled the cabinets under the kitchen sink, clearing out most of it until I came across some pest poison my landlord had put there after I spied a mouse a few months ago. The little green pellets sort of turned me off, so I took a break and met a friend for lunch at Bar Tabac. Afterwards, I scored some helpful packing supplies at The Container Store and decided against buying more audio books because you'd think by the price that they came with gallons of gasoline. I had a farewell meeting with my lovely dissertation advisor, ran some more errands, and came home. By then, I was feeling pretty overwhelmed, so I watched some Deadwood and passed out.

No comments: