Thursday, January 26, 2006

glad to be born

My birthday passed a few weeks ago with minor fanfare, but today is the birthday of this blog. Escapegrace is a whopping one year old. In honor of the occasion, I thought I'd revisit some of my favorite posts from the first half of the year for those who have come lately:

1/28/05: tales from the crypt
2/9/05: get me out of here
3/21/05: taking new york with me (scroll down to the date)
3/25/05: can't explain
3/29/05: rats! (or things I won't miss about new york)
4/1-7/05: road trip! (scroll down to 4/1 and head up)
4/17/05: initial impressions and observations
5/8/05: double dog dare

Many of the mix posts and TWNs are also my favorites, but they're all listed at the right for your eternal convenience. Thank you so much for reading! It means a lot to an uprooted girl whose only permanent home for the past year has been this URL.
(Thanks to RMM for the cake!)