Sunday, April 26, 2009

festival of books 2009 - day one

As I mentioned to someone yesterday, this is my favorite time of year: The LA Times Festival of Books. Switching things up a little bit, I am doing some panel coverage for Jacket Copy. (I have to say that having a press pass and green room access doesn't suck). You can look for posts over there and/or follow my Twitter stream for updates throughout the day. Below are some photos from yesterday's panels (and some post-festival cocktails).

Status Update: Social Networking and New Media (l to r: Andrew Nystrom, Otis Chandler, Wil Wheaton, Sam Wolf)

Fiction: The Writer's Ear (l to r: Julia Leigh, Laila Lalami, Sarah Shun-lien Bynum)

Publishing 3.0 (l to r: David Ulin, Sara Nelson, Richard Nash, Otis Chandler, Patrick Brown)
Publishing: The Big Picture (l to r: George Gibson, David Kipen, Bonnie Nadell, Kit Rachlis)

Guava Sin et al at W Hotel

No comments: