- I don't know why, but I really want to see The Last Exorcism. Here, i09 offers some infamous cases of real life possessions.
- Beautiful: 40 Vintage Magazine Covers
- 20 Authors Who Died Under 40
- Paste's 50 Best Albums of the Decade
- I always thought ballet was sort of sinister: the trailer for Darren Aronofsky's Black Swan
- Top 10 Forgotten Pulitzer Prize-Winning Novels
- When book recommendations go wrong...
- And also from The Guardian, a weird words quiz
- 17 Literary Journals That Might Survive the Internet
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Sunday, August 15, 2010
"There are years that ask questions, and years that answer." - Zora Neale Hurston
- Can you judge a book by its cover?
- The 50 Best Fictional Bands
- If you liked If Movie Titles Were Honest... a few weeks ago, you'll love Better Book Titles.
- A Dozen of Literature's Greatest Jerks
- David Mitchell on the internets: Bookworm, Bat Segundo, and The Millions
- This is sort of fascinating: 25 Songs About Outdated Technology
- There are some things English wordsmiths just can't describe.
- Album Covers as IKEA Catalog Pages
- Who knew? 50 Must-See French Horror Films
Posted by escapegrace at 9:04 AM